1 Professional Packk, 10 Seeds/Pack
100% Real Japanese Ghost Blue Maple Tree Bonsai Seed, Acer palmatum atropurpureum, Bonsai SOW ALL YEAR
New fresh seeds, 99% germination rate
Condition:100% brand new and high quality
Material: Blue Maple seeds
Package: 10 Seeds in a bag
Wholesale Price, please contact us at email or numbers.
Our package shown as follows:
Soak seed for 24 hours and then stratify for 3 – 4 months at 1 – 8°c (e.g frigde). Keep them moist for all this time. It can be slow to germinate.
Sow onto moist seed sowing compost in trays or pots and just cover with 10mm (½in) of soil. The best soil is with addition of Perlite. Check very often is soil moist enough.
Place pots is warm place (electric propagator, greenhouse, place above the heater).When large enough to handle, prick the seedlings out into individual pots and grow them on until they are 20cm or more tall before planting them out in their permanent positions.
1. Collect seeds in late spring or early summer or get them from seeds wholesale store like Land Miracle Company.
2. Plant immediately. Seeds of this type will die if they dry out in storage. Plant shortly after you collect them. They should germinate quickly.
3. Plant on moist ground. Place the seeds on moist ground with plenty of leaf litter and other organic material.As long as the soil doesn’t dry out, the seeds will require no maintenance.
4. Plant in sun or partial shade. Silver maples grow poorly in shade. Red maples can handle shade for 3–5 years, but may have trouble growing if they remain under the canopy past that point.
5. Leave bare seedbeds undisturbed (optional). If some of the seeds fail to germinate, they will often sprout the following year. These are usually a minority of the seeds, but if you haven’t had much success it could be worth leaving the area untended for a second season.
If very few of the seeds germinate, and the climate has been fairly typical, the seeds most likely died in storage. Plant a new batch next year rather than waiting.