China Very Sweet Gold Mango Seeds,Rare Tropical Juicy Fresh Fruit “NAM-DOG-MAI”
Benefits of Mango
Mango eating it makes rejuvenated as well.
Mangoes are high in vitamin C. It helps fight free radicals as well.
Mango contains vitamin A, vitamin C, which helps the skin to shine bright.
Benefits mango nourish and preserve sight. It is rich in vitamin A and beta carotene.
– Open the pit with a sharp knife, as you would shuck an oyster, being careful not to cut too deeply and damage the enclosed seed.
– Pry the pit open and remove the seed, which resembles a large lima bean.
– Place the seed about an inch deep, and concave side down, in a container full of quality potting soil.
– Dampen the soil and store the container in a warm, shaded area until the seed sprouts. This process usually takes 10 – 20 Days.
– Transplant the newly-sprouted seedling to its permanent location, or continue to care for your container-kept mango tree outdoors.
– Prepare to transplant at the beginning of the wet season.
– Choose a protected spot of land, ideally to the south or east of the house, which will receive full sun.
– Rinse the sides and top of the root ball clean immediately before placing the seedling into the ground.
– Build a soil ring around the newly planted tree, about 3 inches high and slightly wider than the planting hole. Fill the inner basin of the soil ring with water and allow it to seep into the surrounding soil.
– Stake the seedling, and continue to support the growing trunk for the first year.
– Water the mango tree regularly by filling the soil ring with water. After about 6 months the soil ring will erode away naturally, indicating that the tree has been properly established.