Package Include:100pcs rose seeds
Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
Put seeds into very wet sands for germination. ( Generally it take more than 40 days. )
Move it into soil after it sprouts.
Germination temperature: 20-25
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25
Spacing: 20 * 20cm
Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate
structure be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
Rose is afraid of:
Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is “do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil.”
Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
1. Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place.
2. The seed surface is 1-2 times the diameter of the seed.
3. Cover seeds with preservative films,and then piercing the films to make several holes. Keep seeds covered in the daytime and uncover it in the night. Take off the preservative films when the seeds are half-germinated. The plant will be in a state of dormancy in summer and the leaves will turn yellow. Begginers should better use sand to cultivate the seeds.although the seeds will grow slower in the sand,the plants will be the most vigorous in the future. If you tend to use other kind of soil, try to use the kind with good water permeability,for example,the clay would not be a good choice. The soil should be disinfected by microwave oven before been used. Pay attention:the surface of the soil not be too dry, which is very important. When watering,all the soil should be wetted and there is no need to water in a cloudy day.
4. The pot could be 6-8cm in depth, it be an earthen basin or a plastic one.
5. The volume of the soil should keep a distance of 1-2cm from the rim of the pot.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
How do you ship packages?
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
||*Estimated Shipping Time
||10-20 Business days
||10-20 Business days
|Australia, New Zealand
||10-30 Business days
|Central & South America
||15-30 Business days
||10-20 Business days
||15-45 Business days
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of The Perfect Garden (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of theperfectgarden.org
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.