Free shipping RANTON GARDEN 30 PCS Mixed Adenium Obesum seeds quality Pretty Desert Rose seed Rare Bonsai flower Seeds
Name: Mixed Adenium Obesum seeds
Package: 1 Professional pack, 30 Piece / pack
How to sow Adenium seeds：
1. Prepare a plastic seedling tray or small pots. If the containers you use do not have drainage holes, you should poke one hole into the bottom of the container before proceeding. In the case of plastic seedling trays, this can be done by poking the tip of a pen or large needle into the bottom of each compartment. The hole does not need to be large.
2. Fill your containers with well-draining growing medium. Vermiculite works well, as does a mix of soil and sand or soil and perlite.
•3. Scatter the seeds over the growing medium. If using seedling trays or containers with a diameter of four inches (ten centimeters) or less, only plant one seed per compartment. If using a larger pot, spread several seeds evenly over the soil.
•4. Cover the seeds with soil. Only use enough soil to just barely cover the seeds, preventing them from blowing away. The seeds should not be buried deeply. (I usually sprinkle cinnamon on top of the dirt at this point. I’ve found it helps reduce mold/fungus growth)
•5. Spray the soil with water from above once every three days or as needed until the surface of the soil feels moist to the touch. Keep soil moist at all times.
•6. During germination, the soil and its seeds should be kept at a temperature between the range of 80 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (27 to 29 degrees Celsius). Periodically test the soil with a thermometer to monitor the temperature accurately. This can be acheived with a germination/heat mat or heat lamp.
•7. If you are using a “baggie” method or anything with a lid, remove the lid as soon as seeds sprout. Sufficient air flow is needed to prevent rot/mold.
•8. Transplant the seedlings into more permanent containers. Each seedling should have about six “true leaves” at the time of transplant.
1. We promise all of our on sale desert rose seeds are all from Taiwan Fu Gui Garden which is professional cultivate the seedling field, and all are new seeds in 2017.
2. The price for each desert rose seeds is high, if you already have the planting experience,you can try the Semidouble variety to plant, if you are new, we recommend you start from single lobe.
Desert rose offspring with instability, so the seeds you bought may not get flower color as show on the picture which is the mother flower color, and may be several semidouble flower seeds will open a single flower, it is not our intentionally to deceive you, really because of the special biological characteristics. In general, the monochromatic system will be more stable, complex color greater variability because of of the descendants, but also maybe the final flower you get is much more beautiful and get a new variety, I think this is the great fun pf planting it.
There are many good way to plant the Adenium Obesum, we welcome all customers discuss with us and share your good way to plant it, thanks.
Below picture is from our customer after seedling, the seedling rate is really very good .
We promise all of our desert rose seeds are Taiwan, 100% real seeds, all desert Rose 2016 New collected seeds. Upon receipt of seeds, please sow them soonest, if you have the rest of sowing seeds, please refrigerated. Try not to let the seeds often in hot and cold alternating state save one to two years, the germination rate will decrease over time, Sowing temperature, preferably above 20 degrees. Seed germination rate is generally 80% -90%.
Here as below is other types for your reference : or you can click our
Adenium Obesum Desert Rose Group to find more items !
This blending desert rose seeds, price is kind of high, we suggest planters who already have planting experience .
Sowing the steps of:
1. Prepare seeds, seedlings and nursery pots or soil plug. Seedling soil permeability and need good water retention.
2. seedling nursery soil mix into the wet basin, tiled seeds on the top. Try to maintain a high humidity.
3. Replace the nursery about 1 cm of soil or vermiculite, it will sprout around 1 week
Here showing some pictures from our buyer, the planting sprout rate is very good ;